Well it’s about time one of you ingrates has taken notice of my awesomeness! Ha, I’m only joking! I am quite humbled, really, to be nominated for the Liebster Award. And I am really blown away that I was nominated by a very talented blogger, Amy from Postcards From My Guilt Trip. I haven’t been reading Amy’s blog for very long, but I have to admit, I love it! And if she hadn’t nominated me, I certainly would have nominated her. Now, after you’re done reading this, go check her out.
So in case you’re wondering, the Liebster Award isn’t like a Pulitzer (so Honey, please cancel the party), but it does have perks like feeling warm and gooey inside. The idea of the Liebster Award is for us bloggers to find each other, be inspired and learn stuff about the person behind the posts.
How It Works
I’ve answered Amy’s questions for me below so you can get to know me a little better. In turn, I have nominated bloggers who inspire me with every post they write. I then listed 11 questions further below for them to answer. Then they nominate bloggers and list a different set of 11 questions for them to answer. Just make sure you let the blogger know you’ve nominated them! Done and DONE!!
So, without further ado, here are Amy’s deep dark dirty questions…
1) If you had to pick one song to play on a continuous loop in your casket for all of eternity, what would it be?
Valerie by the Zutons…only because it is totally stuck in my head right now and there’s no way any other song is getting in.
2) Favorite food?
3) Best vacation ever?
Ummm…I’m gonna say my honeymoon to Universal Studios Orlando. Steven and I had SO much fun and since we didn’t have kids it was also super romantic. Part of me can’t wait to take the kids sometime and part of me knows they’re just gonna ruin it! 😉
4) Screw, Marry, Kill… Gilbert Godfrey, Weird Al Yankovic, and Mike Tyson
Oh this is an easy one. Screw Al Yankovic because he’s probably kinky. Marry Gilbert Godfrey because I don’t want to be beaten up my Mike Tyson and Kill Mike Tyson because he’s douchey.
5) What is your favorite swear word?
Fuck. And sometimes I mix it up with a little fuckety-fuck. Or fuckin’-A. I don’t say fuck a duck, though. That just seems wrong.
6) What famous character in a book, movie, or tv show is most similar to you?
Steven and I used to joke that we were the Barones from Everybody Loves Raymond, but the more I watch it, I’m really starting to connect with Frankie Heck from The Middle. If you’re not watching this show, you must!
7) Any tattoos?
Nope. My body is a temple. A temple filled with greasy fast food and margaritas, but a temple just the same.
8) Hall pass or celebrity crush that you would totally sleep with if the opportunity presented itself?
To be honest, I don’t think I would sleep with any of them because then the fantasy would be lost forever, BUT I’ve had a long-standing crush with Ryan Gosling. And my newest crush is Michael Rady.
9) Most embarrassing moment?
Hmm…in 7th grade a booger flew out of my nose while I was talking with a cute boy. Thanks for making me remember that.
10) Last meal?
Last meal that I ate? A piece of whole wheat toast w/ a running egg on top and a glass of O.J. What I would choose for my last meal? Not that.
11) Why do you write?
Because if I don’t get it out of me, my head will explode and no one wants to see me walking around w/ a gaping oozing hole in my face.
And now ladies and gentlemen, my nominees (in no certain order) are…
Congratulations People! Now, copy and paste these questions to your post. Answer them and come up with 11 questions of your own for your nominees. Ready?
Please answer these questions…
1) When are you happiest?
2) What is the last book you’ve read?
3) Are you sitting in your pajamas/yoga pants right now?
4) How many times a day do you check Facebook?
5) Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever put your fingers?
6) Why did you start a blog?
7) What priceless piece of advice can you give to the rest of us?
8) Favorite food?
9) Least favorite relative? Okay, if you don’t want to answer that, how about Favorite book?
10) Biggest fear?
11) How much do you love me right now for nominating you? 😀
And that’s it! Congratulations Nominees! Keep inspiring and laughing and loving and posting!