- I’m still really bummed out that McDonald’s stopped making Hot Mustard dipping sauce for their McNuggets.
- When I eat a Kit Kat bar I break off the individual pieces and then nibble around all the sides.
- I eat the middle of the Reeces cup first.
- I draw my F’s backwards. I didn’t know that was weird, but one day a couple I know picked on me about it to no end. But then again, they were assholes so…
- I always smell cups before I use them. But I don’t smell my mugs before filling them with coffee.
- Last month I bought myself an electric pencil sharpener. I’m still super-pumped about it.
- I wrote a song when I was like 11. Somewhere out there is a cassette of me singing, “We’re going ballistic-ic-ic-ic-ic now baby. Going ballistic-ic-ic-ic, yeah yeah.” It’s about 20 minutes long.
- I’ve been coloring Easter Eggs with my kids for the last 8 years, but this was the first year I actually got the middle hard-boiled. Now to take on dippy-eggs!
- I’m a little self-conscience over how much of this post has discussed food.
- I think I’m gonna go get a snack now.
Thanks for stopping by!